The CCEM Unit is invested in the transfer of knowledge through its Public Policy Support and public communication actions.
Public Policy Support actions (PPS):
- Production and contribution to opinions and expertise (ANODE, scrubbers, etc.)
- Production of observation data on chemical contaminants in the marine environment through the coordination of the Chemical Contamination Observation Network (ROCCh) and R&D projects funded by the Water Agencies and the Water and of Biodiversity (DEB, Ministry of Ecological Transition)
- Transmission of observation data to ICES to feed work related to Regional Seas Conventions (OSPAR, Barcelona)
Public communication actions:
- Science Festival 2021 (Natural History Museum, Nantes)
- Sea XXL (Nantes, 2019)
- The large marine predators, sentinels of ocean contamination published in “The Conversation France” in collaboration with the press service of the institute.